: hours between 7.45am and 6.00pm are charged at £4.25 per hour.
If 2 children from the same family attend, they are charged at £3.75 per hour for each child.
Registration fee: £10.00 covers our administration costs.
Please ensure you collect your child at the time stated on your contract or an additional fee may be charged.
1. Unsociable hours: i.e. before 7.30am or after 6.00pm will be charged at time-and-a-half
2. When childcare times fall within the hour, the payment will be charged in half-hour blocks
3. Childminder sick/childminder holiday (when this doesn't coincide with parents' holiday) no fee
4. A minimum of a week's notice is required for holidays or occasional days of absence, which will be charged at half the fee of the hourly rate. Any absence under a week's notice will be charged at the full rate
5. Parents' sick/child sick, occasional days off, full fee applies
Late collection: continuous late collection will incur a charge of £5.00 for the first 15 minutes per child and a further £5.00 for every subsequent 5 minutes.
Session fees: all fees will be calculated on a monthly basis and are payable at the end of the month.
Late payment: if persistent late payment occurs a charge of 10% of the outstanding amount will be applied.
Payment: payments are accepted by BACS or childcare vouchers. Cash payments made for fees must be handed to either Mrs Taylor or Mrs Beckett.
Absence: no refunds are given for your child's absence.
Cancellation: all changes to bookings during the month require one week's notice, this includes cancelling sessions. Full payment is required for less than a week's notice.
Review of fees: fees will be reviewed annually and parents will be notified within 30 days of any planned changes in writing.
For a copy of our booking form and contract, please look on our forms page.